We’re back and enjoying singing more than ever!
Put this date in your diary and don’t miss Atherstone Choral Society’s celebration of returning to sing.
Saturday November 13th 2021, 7.30pm, St Paul’s Church, Stockingford.
At long last we have been able to return to singing together as a choir and we are delighted to bring to you an evening of choral favourites featuring choral classics such as Handel’s ‘Zadok the Priest’ and Faure’s ‘Cantique de Jean Racine’ . Those are just two of the well known pieces we’ll be performing but in addition the programme has many other favourites which we have loved to sing over the years. Arrangements written specially for the choir by our gifted accompanist Robert Ramskill, ‘Yesterday’, ‘Autumn Leaves’, ‘Moon River’ and by the choir’s founding Musical Director, the late Bernard Powell, ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ ‘American Hymn’ and the hauntingly beautiful theme song from the Deer Hunter, ‘Cavatina’. There will be some other lovely favourites but we’re keeping those as a surprise for you to enjoy on the night!
Tickets are priced at £12.00 and are available to buy online or direct from a choir member. Children under 12 years of age can attend free of charge but must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no ‘on the door’ tickets to enable us to manage social distancing and to keep track of audience numbers.
- No tickets will be available for purchase on the door
- Tickets ordered on line will be ready for collection from the Front of House Team
- The Church will be well ventilated, it won’t be cold but we recommend warm clothing
- Please consider wearing a mask when moving to your seat and if possible when seated
- Seating will allow for distancing between family groups
- There will be a short interval but on this occasion we are unable to offer refreshments
To purchase tickets online:
Click on the “Tickets” button (above, right); enter the number of paid and free tickets you require, check the contents of your cart, and then proceed to payment.
NB: Tickets are also available from any member of ACS ahead of the concert.